Aquaseal is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need when you’re in the water.
This is an essential piece of our repair kit, and we use it for everything from replacing gaskets in dry suites to plugging holes in our booties. We find Aquaseal takes about 12 hours to cure for most applications, but you should refer to the manufacturers web site for exact specifications.
- Flexible urethane repair adhesive and seam sealer
- Industry standard for maximum strength gear repairs
- Safe on natural and synthetic fabrics including GORE-TEX®, neoprene, Hypalon®, rubber and more
- Repairs rips, tears and holes in watersports gear
- Specifically formulated to offer superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing and abrasion resistance with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries Clear
- Moisture cured